HOW WE KEEP YOU SAFE ON A DRIVER GUIDED TOUR
Everyone's wellbeing is important to us and with that in mind we started thinking about HOW we carry out a tour in these COVID times.
At all times we will adhere to the (ever changing) Scottish Government legislation which you can find HERE
As soon as you are legally able to travel, we are ready to Guide for you!
Our Normal Operating Procedures for 2020
· We only guide small private groups, so there are no other travellers with you.
· As well as having sanitiser and wipes for the car, our Guides carry their own masks - we will have spares in case you forget your own.
· We all require masks in the vehicle (except the guide if 2m distant), the guide will always wear a mask if you request it.
· We will follow your wishes in regard to mask wearing outside and always discuss ways you feel safe and comfortable.
· Our vehicles are thoroughly cleaned by hand before and after each tour and carry antiviral spray and antibac.
· We limit passenger numbers, which provides the necessary social distancing. We can also arrange your tour so you can enjoy plenty of out-of-vehicle time. This allows the guide to ventilate the car whilst you take in the scenery.
You can book now with peace of mind as we have relaxed our CANCELATION TERMS - we can discuss this with you at any time.
SIGN UP TO OUR WEBSITE TO BE UP TO DATE WITH SPECIAL OFFERS